Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How it all ended..

Yes.. it's been a while since i update this blog.
Almost a year now.. and this time.. it will really be the very last blog.


There is a saying that "Time.. will heal all wounds."
And yes.. it's true.. that time can heals all wounds.. but it doesn't heal the wound completely.
When she left.. she left me with a shattered heart.. of a million pieces..
it took me at least 6 months.. to try to piece them together again like a jigsaw puzzle.
But the puzzle is not complete.. for she left a void in my heart.
A void that seems impossible to fill.


That is until something magical happens during the World Cup 2010.
The Magic of the World Cup brings people together.
People of all race and nation.. rising to their feet and cheering for their favorite team.
But more importantly.. the Magic that bring You and I together.
Not only did you filled the void she left in my heart, you even decorated it with pretty flowers to cover up the scars.


Love is a strange thing.. when you wanted it so much..
it will smacked you in the face left, right and centre.
And when you least expected it..
You find yourself falling so deep into it in the shortest period of time.
My heart is finally whole again, for.. i have found you. You are like.. a part of me that i have been searching for so many years.

Dear Jess,
I want to thank you for all the love you have given me..
I will always cherish you and love you with all my heart in return.
I don't really care about your past.. they are gone and can't be changed.
what matters now is the present and the future.. and i want you to know that i will always be with you.

With Lotsa of Love,
Gavin ^^

1 comment:

missy jessy said...

Thank you for everything too =) You mk my world a colourful one too. I love you!