Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An Apology...

This apology goes to a girl who i have unintentionally hurt about a month back.. yes.. its more than a month now.. i hope its not too late..
i have apologied to you a lot of time b4, but u never really accept it.
So here is a public apology to you from the bottom of my heart.. (well.. its sort of a public apology.. since anyone can read it)

i have always been a sincere friend to you.. but i made that one mistake..
and i have to admit.. i was selfish then and never spare a thought for your feelings.

Once again.. i am sorry and hope u can forgive me. i have no malicious intent toward u and i dun want to lose a friend just for 1 mistake i made..
A mistake which i have regrettably done and cannot undo.


If u r reading this and is willing to give me one more chance to be your friend again.. please send me an sms.

I am really sorry.. :(

No comments: